Friday, December 28, 2012

An adult? I guess that’s me!

           In just two short weeks I will be entering into what some might call the real world. Having crossed off survive middle school, high school, and an under grad I am now headed toward the next big milestone. The day I take my first big girl steps into the world of apartment living, bill paying, and Chinese takeout, oops I mean… cooking.
           As any other normal girl would, I have spent the last two weeks of my vacation googling first apartment top things to know while collecting good advice, lists for frugal living, healthy eating ideas, and furniture purchasing guidelines. I’ve made more lists than could possibly be profitable and this blog is now my outlet to the world. A way to share what I have found and the without a doubt crazy adventure that is about to ensue! I am so glad you have found me and I hope you enjoying laughing along with me as I get some things wrong, other things terribly wrong, and just maybe some things right!

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment