Saturday, December 29, 2012

Just Enough

       With a little more than a week until the big day I decided to make a list of all the things of substance that I own:     

Things of Value I Currently Possess:
1.        Bedding (no bed)
2.       A rug (if the friend who actually owns it doesn’t want it back)
3.       A lamp
4.       One plate
5.       And one bowl

        Hmmm.

        Now before you fear for my physical wellbeing in the weeks to come, I have also been given/loaned:

1.       A table and chairs
2.       Dishes WITH silverware (whef I suspect that probably would have been the worst to go without!)
3.       And six nice goblets!

       So I’d say I’m set haha or maybe not quite. But, at least I do have some of the basics covered and the rest? Well, I guess that is just part of the adventure!

-j

No comments:

Post a Comment